|One of the photo's from my house photoshoot.|
Hello! As I've mentioned in earlier posts, the last months of this year have been very busy but also very full of amazing experiences. Here is a roundup of some of my favorite things from the year end!
2. My sweet housemates decorated our mantel for my birthday with our house photos and loving notes.
2. I am still in unbelief in all the celebrities I saw perform at the free benefit concert that was thrown for my town. I had a blast dancing along to Cold Play, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande, The Roots, Stevie Wonder and other musicians with my best friend. We loved all of the artists but without a doubt our favorite performance was Justin Timberlake (!!!).
3. I was super excited after my school's football team had a nail biting win in one of the last games of the season. The weather was horrible, and the score was back and forth. However, it made the win all the more memorable. At the end the fans got to rush the field and we all gathered together to sing the school song.
4. Blurry photos of Hillary Clinton when she came to speak at the Women's Global Leadership Forum at my school. It was absolutely surreal to see her in person. She had so many wise things to say about women's leadership!
5. I got back into dance this semester and had a blast performing in our fall showcase. (The photo on the right makes me laugh- my face looks like an alien lol)